- Evenstad Reserve Pinot Noir 2013
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Oregon Pinot matches up with a dazzling array of cuisines.
- Try roast saddle of lamb and fingerling potatoes,
- a wild mushroom risotto
- or a classic Pacific Northwest cedar-plank salmon with pearl couscous.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, earthy, raspberry
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black currant, spicy, oak
- Sure, they beat la Romanée-Conti in a heads-up blind tasting, but Ken and Grace Evenstad’s reputation for amazing Pinot Noir was already well in place by then. Blending primarily Pommard and Dijon clones, sourced from their estate vineyards in the Dundee and Eola Hills, Domaine Serene's (of late) whirling turnstile of winemakers still craft one of Oregon’s benchmark Pinot Noirs.
Write Your Own Review