Domaine St. Jacques d'Albas
- Minervois 2013
- Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match a spicy, Syrah-rich Minervois with roasted, grilled or long-cooked fare.
- Basic burgers or classic cassoulet,
- a rosemary-infused pork loin
- or mac & cheese with bits of smoked sausage.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, dusty, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, mineral
- With a 10th century chapel towering over the property to date its origin, this historic winery was churning it out for the local co-op until Englishman Graham Nutter and his French wife, Beatrice, purchased the domaine in 2001. They rehabilitated the soil with homeopathic techniques, drastically cut yields and have been producing seriously good, organically-farmed wine ever since. méthode Cousinié
Write Your Own Review