Domaine Trapet Pere et Fils
- Gevrey Chambertin 2010
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair rich Côte de Nuits reds with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Try filet mignon with a blueberry-balsamic reduction,
- rosemary-braised lamb shanks,
- or double cut pork chops with a morel pan sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, coffee, earthy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, mushroom
- Synonymous with Gevrey-Chambertin, Domaine Trapet et Fils has owned vineyards in the region since 1870 and has holdings in three of the appellation's top Grand Crus, their holdings a source for such esteemed clients as Maison Leroy and Joseph Drouhin. Their flagship bottling is culled from biodynamically farmed sites, fermented in open vats with low sulpher, and aged in barrique.
Write Your Own Review