- Rosé Clos Mireille 2019
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Rolle
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Provençal Rosé perfectly matches your jet-setting appetite.
- Pair with salade de chevre chaud et lardons (St. Tropez),
- zarzuela de pescado (Barcelona)
- or carpaccio di manzo (Tuscany.) Happy traveling.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, green fruit, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, melon
- With glories sung from St. Barths to the Sagaponack, demand for Domaines Ott's Rosé bottloing are such that they had to section off a portion of their esteemed Clos Mireille vineyard, formally reserved for white wine, to grow red-skinned grapes for a third estate cuvée (Chateau de Selle, Chateau Romassan) of their prototypically Provençal pink potations. Bright, bold and bracingly brazen. Just like you.
Write Your Own Review