Dominio del Plata
- BenMarco Malbec 2013
- Malbec, Bonarda
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Malbec is loyal to its first love. And that love is meat.
- Enjoy with a chimichurri-topped skrt staek,
- pasta in a long-simmered Bolognese,
- chili, rogan josh, fajitas, shepherd's pie or burgers. The meaty kind.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, blueberry, coffee, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, blackberry, creme de cassis
- The influential, talented and indefatigable Susana Balbo created her 4-tiered winery, Dominio del Plata, in 1999, producing exciting and vibrant Argentine wines at price points for every buyer. New for the 2013 vintage, her BenMarco line has company CEO, Edgardo del Popolo, manning the winemaking, with fruit now sourced from Vista Flores and Chacayes in the Uco Valley.
Write Your Own Review