Dominio del Plata
- Crios de S. Balbo Rosé 2015
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair robust rosés with grilled goodies and sumptuous salads.
- Serve with sliced, Asian-spiced flank steak over noodles
- or a spicy fish taco salad.
- Aimée likes hers with a plateful of red beans and rice.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, strawberry
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, mineral
- Susana Balbo made her bones producing wines for other people; all around the world. In fact, she was probably the first Argentine winemaker to be hired as a consultant outside of Argentina. Balbo's Crios line ("offspring" in Spanish) is designed to be extension of her estate bottlings. A group of wines that receive maximum attention, but just haven't finished growing up yet.
Write Your Own Review