- Fiano di Avellino 2019
- Italy > Campagna
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match Fiano's floral and nutty aromas with fresh flavors.
- Start with with insalada Caprese,
- then cavatelli with broccoli rabe and roasted almonds.
- Finally, involtini di pesce spada (Sicilian swordfish rolls.)
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, almond
- Managed by Ilaria Petitto and her mother, Chiara (the granddaughter of winery namesake Donna Chiara), this family-owned estate in Avellino's Montefalcione traces its vineyard ownership back over 150 years. After modernization in 2005, Donnachiara also updated their environmental impact; farming sustainably, recycling water and converting to solar power.
Write Your Own Review