- Chablis Montmains 2009
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Chablis' saline minerality makes it a perfect partner to seafood and fish dishes.
- Pair with a mix 'n match plate of the world's finest oysters,
- broiled trout with a lemon-cream sauce
- or sautéed scallops.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, dusty, mineral
- With over 150 acres in Burgundy (and another 125 in Oregon) and over 100 different bottlings, Maison Joseph Drouhin is most certainly a major player in the Burgundy market. Their Druohin-Vaudon estate is named for the site's water mill and all of its vineyards are farmed organically, or in the case of their Premier Cru, steel tank aged Montmains, biodynamically.
Write Your Own Review