- Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve zesty, barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blancs with full-flavored fare.
- Pair with shrimp pad thai,
- roasted red snapper with rosemary
- or a takeout container of palek paneer and some warm, buttery naan.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, fig, orange blossoms
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- Founded by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn in 1976, with the intent of exclusively producing Bordeaux varieties in the Napa Valley. Their eponymous winery became one of the first in California to limit their white wine production to Sauvignon Blanc (later adding Semillon), sourcing fruit from seven estate vineyards, and several others spread throughout Napa's many micro-climates.
Write Your Own Review