- Gruner Veltliner Birthal 2015
- Grüner Veltliner
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair bright, crisp Grüners with fresh, citrusy dishes.
- Delicious with classic Peruvian ceviche,
- arugula and parmesan salad topped with a lemony vinaigrette
- or pan-seared tuna with a lime-pepper crust.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, white pepper
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple, white pepper, mineral
- Manfred Ebenauer, 15th generation winegrower, was studying economics before falling prey to the family business. Enrolled in wine school as a young teen, Marion Ebner was already interning at the best winery in Vienna by sixteen. At twenty, she started producing Melusine, the press caught on and her 2002 earned 90 points from Robert Parker. Cool couple. Great wine. Nuff said.
Write Your Own Review