- Rosé 2011
- Petit Verdot
- Spain > Catalonia
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, a crisp rosé compliments almost any meal.
- Serve with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- Costa Brava paella
- or shrimp and ricotta-stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, wet stones
- Eccoci is Spain's first winery to be ZeroCo2 certified. Every action for them is a balance. Anything taken from the sustainably-farmed land must, in some way, be put back. Even the air travel for their sales trips is factored in. The winery was started in 2008 by an (intentionally) unnamed Italian designer (think Tiffany heart.) Winemaker Manuel Ladoux's Petit Verdot rosé is a gem.
Write Your Own Review