- Tinto Premium 2011
- Petit Verdot, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Marselan
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match vibrant Catalan reds with cured meats and roasted dishes.
- Try fall-off-the-bone pernil (chicharròn on the side),
- braised rabbit with romesco sauce
- or a stew of butifarra, lentils and red pepper.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, cherry
- Eccoci is Spain's first winery to be ZeroCo2 certified. Every action for them is a balance. Anything taken from the sustainably-farmed land must, in some way, be put back. Even the air travel for their sales trips is factored in. The winery was founded in 2008 by an intentionally unnamed Italian designer (think Tiffany heart.) The sustainably farmed vineyards are planted to volcanic soil.
Write Your Own Review