- White 2011
- Roussanne, Viognier, Petit Manseng
- Spain > Catalonia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match aromatic and elegant whites with their gastronomic equivalent.
- Try a sweetly seasoned pumpkin risotto,
- pan-seared scallops over pasta
- or baked chicken in a pear-cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, quince, peach, wet stones
- Eccoci is Spain's first winery to be ZeroCo2 certified. Every action for them is a balance. Anything taken from the sustainably-farmed land must, in some way, be put back. Even the air travel for their sales trips is factored in. The winery was started in 2008 by an (intentionally) unnamed Italian designer (hint: the grapes are sourced by Manuel Ladoux's team from the Ca d'Elsa plot.)
Write Your Own Review