Edmond et Benjamin de Rothschild
- Haut-Medoc 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Serve Cabernet-based Bordeaux with rich, meaty dishes.
- Pair with a Sephardic lamb and green garlic stew,
- a dark meat turkey casserole
- or savory slices of well-sauced brisket.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, earthy, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black currant, black cherry
- From the banking family behind Chateaux Lafite, Mouton and Clarke (to name a few), as well as founders of the modern Israeli wine industry, this Rothschild offering, collaborated on since 1988 by the hHrzog family's Kedem Wine Company, is a classic Bordeaux blend of Cabernet and Merlot, aged for a year in French oak.
Write Your Own Review