- Invita 2016
- Pansa Blanca (Xarel-lo), Sauvignon Blanc
- Spain > Catalonia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair zesty, aromatic whites with brightly flavored vegetables, fish or white meats.
- Match with ginger-lemon steamed veggies,
- whole-roasted and baked fish dishes
- or citrusy chicken recipes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, pineapple, almond
- Founded in the Priorat by Dr. Moisés Cohen and his sommelier wife, Anne Aletà in 2002, Elvi Wines was created to produce kosher and organic wines of quality from all of Spain's wine regions. A decade and change later, they have spread their word to the Rioja, Ribera del Jucar, Montsant and now, with Invita (produced with Bodegas Castillo de Sajazarra), Alella. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review