- Bianco Secco NV
- Favorita, Moscato
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- A light white to start things right.
- Perfect with platters of saliferous oysters and steamer clams.
- Try with Piedmontese bagna calda (garlic, anchovies and sardines)
- or an arugula and peach salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, apricot, floral, peach
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, stone fruits, green apple, almond
- As imported by the indefatigable Kermit Lynch, the Tintero estate, located in the steep hills around Mango, between Langhe and Monferrato, is managed by Elvio's son and daughter in-law. Culled mainly from the local Favorita (Vermentino?) with a dollop of dry Moscato blended in. A little CO2 is captured, leaving this thirst-quenching white with just a spritz of sparkle.
Write Your Own Review