Enderle & Moll
- Weiss und Grau 2019
- Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match zesty orange wines with full-flavored fish dishes, savory casseroles and mushroom-y umami fare.
- Try miso eggplant and shiitake canapes,
- cider-braised pork shoulder
- or haddock au gratin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, petroleum, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lemon, peach
- Big beards on the natural wine circuit, Sven Enderle and Florian Moll met during wine training and reunited post internships to start up their winery in the Black Forest foothills. Working with some of the region's oldest vines, they are Pinot-focused, biodynamic farmers. Their crest translates as Nothing Without Effort. Jancis Robinson called them a cult. Weiss & Grau is as much fun as you can have with your skins on.
Write Your Own Review