- Chardonnay Brumaire 2017
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, medium-long finish, pear, green apple, oak
- Established shortly after the gold rush, then abandoned as a casualty of Prohibition, Far Niente has risen from the ashes. Napa know-it-all, Kelli White, writes that the name originates from an Italian saying meaning 'the sweetness of doing nothing.' Established by Far Niente in 2007, Enroute was devoted to Russiian River Pinot Noir until 2013 when a Chardonnay named Brumaire, the RRV's morning fog, was introduced.
Write Your Own Review