- Raw Rose 2018
- Austria > Wagram
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Pop the top on a funky, frothy pétillant-naturel rosé and let your creative juices flow.
- Match with pulled pork chilequiles,
- Turkish shish kofte
- or seared snapper with strawberry, apple and basil salsa.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, red apple, spicy
- A fifth generation vintner, Arnold Holzer grabbed the reins to his family estate in 2010 and began infusing the winery with with creativity and modern thinking. In organic conversion since 2017, for his Raw Rosé, he ferments his silty clay-grown Zweigelt with only brief skin contact, bottling the wine just prior to completion. The 2nd fermentation takes place entirely in the bottle and is flip-topped without disgorgement.
Write Your Own Review