- Vinho Verde 2018
- Arinto, Trajadura, Loureiro
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- With low alcohol and a spritz of fizz on the tongue, you'll probably want to drink two bottles of Vinho Verde.
- Match with crab cakes, maki rolls, bacalhau,
- char-grilled vegetables
- or a spicy jambalaya.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, grapefruit, green apple
- Everybody and their backpacking hippie mom knows and loves Vinho Verde, the early picked and bottled "green" wine of Portugal, but did you know that they produce and consume way more red wine in the Vinho Verde region and export most of their white to us? Escudo Real is produced by Quinta da Lixa and their winemaker, Carlos Texeira, in the favored racy and citrine style.
Write Your Own Review