- Pinot Gris 2013
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Supple and vibrant, pair a Pinot Gris with fleshy fish and spicy condiments.
- Try a lobster roll with lemon-aioli,
- grilled halibut with a Thai-mango salsa
- or a chili-spiked pasta with feta and tomatoes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, honeysuckle, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, peach, mineral
- As implied by the self-given moniker "winegrower", whether at Etude, his eponymous Oregon winery or as consultant for such A-listers as Dalle Valle and Araujo, Tony Soter sees his work as an oenological quest for perfection. His Pinot Gris is produced from Alsatian clones grown on both the Sonoma and Napa sides of Carneros and is tank fermented and matured. Cali classic.
Write Your Own Review