- Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Verdot...
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- The rule is simple. Big wine, big food.
- Try with succulently braised short ribs,
- roasted lamb with caramelized root vegetables
- or a wood-grilled, Gorgaonzola-topped shell steak.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black currant, cedar, tobacco
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, vanilla
- With wine sourced and blended from top Columbia Valley estates, Ex-Libris is an ideal introduction to the Washington State style. "Desert-dry" summers and "arctic" winters grant the Columbia Valley a long growing season, tailor-made for Cabernet Sauvignon. Ex-Libris is (know your Latin) esculentus.
Write Your Own Review