- Dooryard Cider NV
- U.S.A. > New Hampshire
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Crisp
- Pair zesty still ciders with full-flavored fish and lighter meats.
- Serve with everything from turkey dinner to Thai curry.
- Perfect with a peppery pork loin.
- Roasted monkfish with a lemon-olive mash too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, leather , red apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, lychee, mushroom
- Louisa Spencer and Stephen Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards produce their ciders from a blend of true cider apples; heirloom varieties of French, English and American origin. Their Dooryard cider is the one that they fill their neighbor's growlers with. Different every time. Batch #1425 is a blend of Wickson and Dabinett apples. A little fresh, a little funky. Live free or die!
Write Your Own Review