- Extra Dry Cider NV
- U.S.A. > New Hampshire
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair bone-dry and super zesty ciders with full-flavored fish and lighter meats.
- Serve with everything from roast turkey to fried calamari.
- Perfect with a peppery pork loin.
- Steamed lobster too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, flint, floral, red apple
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple, tropical fruits, mineral
- Wow. An extra dry cider that really is. Residual sugar = 0%. Louisa Spencer and Stephen Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards produce their ciders from a blend of true cider apples; bittersweet, bittersharp and heirloom varieties of French, English and American origin. Traditional, but not unimaginative, Farnum Hill describes themselves as a 21st century farm with a 19th century variety mix. Live free or die!
Write Your Own Review