- Fiction Red 2013 500ml Can
- Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Mourvedre, Grenache . . .
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Why fear wine in a can? Embrace the convenience and get to chowing down.
- Crack this open with a juicy burger,
- gang it up with gyro and falafel
- or be a boss with tacos and pupusas.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, bacon fat, blueberry, eucalyptus
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black fruits, licorice, cola
- Fact: This wine was created by Andrew Jones. Fact: This extensive medley of grapes (Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Mourvedre, Grenache, Syrah, and Touriga Nacional) were grown in Paso Robles. Fiction: The Touriga Nacional for the blend was plucked by gilded-tailed mermaids. Fiction: Bottlerocker Joel likes to drink it while watching NYC sunsets. Fact: It makes him feel like a sunset.
Write Your Own Review