- Carte Rouge Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Greet your guests with a Blanc de Noir. They'll love it with hors d'oeuvres and appeitizers.
- Serve with lightly fried mushroom puffs,
- crispy cheese straws
- or baked salmon with lemon butter.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, lemon, vanilla
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, red apple, mineral
- Emily Fleury was the 1st winegrower to plant grafted Pinot Noir in Champagne after the phylloxera invasion of 1901. 90 years later, Jean-Pierre Fleury became the 1st in Champagne to convert his vineyards to biodynamics. The Carte Rouge is a luxurious assemblage, with a very low dosage; elegant, creamy, very dry and unmistakably Pinot Noir.
Write Your Own Review