- Prosecco Spumante NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Match with hors d'oeuvres like almonds rolled in anchovies.
- Pair with fried chicken
- or grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, almond
- Created by the Bastianich and Batali team to be served throughout their restaurant empire, this vivacious sparkler comes wrapped inside a bottle emblazoned with a giant fleur-des-lis; could be a nod to Prosecco's floral qualities, or perhaps this symbol of the French aristocracy is to suggest comparison to the wines of Champagne. Maybe Joe and Mario just like lilies.
Write Your Own Review