Folias de Baco
- Rosé Uivo 2015
- Pinot Noir
- Portugal > Douro
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- When the winemaker blends traditional with modern, serve the same on the table.
- Try salt cod fritters with lemon and olives,
- lamb salad with mint and feta
- or a roasted portobello and Gouda grilled cheese.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, tea
- Tiago Sampaio never had any aspirations other than to follow the 3 generations of winemakers that came before him. Blending traditional Douro varieties with modern know-how, organic farming and savvy branding, Tiago also produces some killer Pinot Noir, grown at the highest reaches of his estate. Why Pinot Noir? Tiago got his PhD in Viticulture at Oregon State. Go Beavers.
Write Your Own Review