Folias de Baco
- Uivo PT NAT Rosé 2019
- Pinot Noir
- Portugal > Douro
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Match a frothy pétillant-naturel rosé with lunch or brunch. Sunsets and sunrises too.
- Go for eggs with ground lamb and feta,
- a toasted couscous and tomato salad
- or a super-sized charcuterie board.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, slate, cranberry
- Tiago Sampaio, known for his mineral-rich, high altitude Pinot Noirs, received his PhD in Viticulture from Oregon State (go Beavers.) The grapes for his petillant-naturel PT NAT Rosé are hand-harvested from 15-20 year old vines planted in schist and granite, pressed whole cluster and fermented with indigenous yeast; no skin contact. Fermentation completes in the bottle. No dosage. Unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review