Folias de Baco
- Uivo Renegado PT NAT 2020
- Rufete, Touriga Franca, Gouveio, Malvasia...
- Portugal > Douro
- Bubbly Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Got a zesty petillant-naturel co-ferment? Of course you do.
- Grab a pulled pork or spiced pork belly num pang,
- a warm lamb salad with artichokes and feta
- or a garlic-parmesan, roasted cauliflower steak.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, orchard fruit, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, red plum, cranberry
- Tiago Sampaio, known for his mineral-rich, high altitude Pinot Noirs, received his PhD in Viticulture from Oregon State (Go Beavers.) For his low sulfur, and refreshingly low alcohol Renegado, he blends over 20 organically farmed, 80+ year-old vine, indigenous Douro varieties, combining red and white grapes, and ages the field blend in both oak and tank. The wine finishes fermentation without filtration in the bottle.
Write Your Own Review