- Bin 27 Porto
- Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francesca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Reserve (vintage character) Ports are not fussy or stuffy. They're for everyday use.
- Lovely with fruit tarts,
- reduced in a sauce for your steak
- or paired with a hidden handful of Hershey's Kisses.
Nose: Medium Intensity, aged, black cherry, creme de cassis, grape
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black currant, cherry, raisin
- Reserve ports are blended from a range of vintage wines, showcasing the house’s style and offering a peek at the characteristics of their top vintage bottlings. Fonseca’s Bin 27 was originally blended over 100 years ago for the family’s consumption and only released to the public in 1972. We’re real glad that they did.
Write Your Own Review