- Vernaccia Di San Gimignano 2015
- Italy > Tuscany
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- The mineral undertones of Vernaccia make it a mouthwatering companion to seafood.
- Enjoy with grilled shrimp,
- softshell crabs
- or bitter greens sautéed in olive oil and garlic.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, floral, lemon, melon
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, lemon, mineral
- Vernaccia is a historic Italian grape, the first to be regionally recognized (in 1966) with the government’s official approval (DOC). Fonteleoni, with low yields in the vineyard and super-selective sorting, produces a perfectly prototypical Vernaccia; floral, crisp and thirst-quenching.
Write Your Own Review