- Tresassi 2011
- Viognier, Chardonnay
- Italy > Tuscany
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Match mid-weight, floral whites with everything from seafood favorites to Middle Eastern spices.
- Try brandade de morue,
- crab cakes with avocado-peach salsa
- or chicken with apricot couscous.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, apricot, peach
- Founded a decade ago, a modern winery on land that has been cultivated for grapes and olives since the Etruscans, Fontemorsi balances tradition and modernity in their organically produced wines, with selections ranging from indigenous offerings to global selections such as Tresassi, a bewitching blend of Viognier and Chardonnay that captures the Tuscan sun in a bottle. Bere fino.
Write Your Own Review