- Teroldego Rotaliano 2011
- Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Think comfort food, Northern-Italian style.
- Delicious with polenta and mushroom ragu,
- sweet potato gnocchi with fried sage and roasted chestnuts
- or a carpet picnic of speck and Asiago on rye.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, bacon fat, blackberry, brambly
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, black cherry, black pepper, earthy
- Indubitably Italy's finest producer of Teroldego, Elisabetta Foradori single-handedly "restored the fortunes" of the Trentino native grape variety, where it reaches its pinnacle in the vast, pebbly valley of Campo Rotaliano. Genetically related to Syrah, the similarities to the superstar grape are inherent yet distinct. Brace yourself for some explosive deliciousness!
Write Your Own Review