- Sofia Blanc de Blancs NV - 4 pack
- Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat Cannelli
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Bubbly is a surprisingly versatile food wine.
- Try with takeout Chinese, Thai or supermarket California rolls.
- Match with a Cobb, spinach or Greek salad.
- Stuff 'em in your backpack and hit the party.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, green apple
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, lemon, green apple, melon
- What could be better for parties, brunches or watching Sherlock on Netflix and eating take-out Thai? Born out of a promise that Francis Ford made to Sofia as a little girl that he would someday make a sparkling wine and name it after her (unlike the promise he should have made to movie fans that there would be no Godfather III.) Sip the straw and settle some family business.
Write Your Own Review