Fratelli Antonio & Raimondo
- Cortese 2013
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve a zesty Cortese tonight, or any night.
- Just as delicious with sushi and hand rolls
- as it is with a citrus-garlic infused pork loin.
- Perfectly matched with a lemon-squeezed seafood salad, too.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, green apple, melon
- With production now in the hands of the Sartirano family, whose winemaking roots in Piedmont reach back to the late 19th century, Fratelli Antonio e Raimondo was founded, and eponymously named, by the Levis brothers in 1938. The vineyards are farmed without chemicals and the vines average 30 years of age. Their Cortese is fermented and matured in steel tanks.
Write Your Own Review