- Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match bright, fresh Sauvignon Blancs with strong, but forward flavors.
- Pair with lemon-dill topped crab cakes,
- pan-sautéed trout with capers
- or a warm apple and goat cheese salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, lemon, stone fruits, wet stones
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, peach, mineral
- Founded by John Williams, Cornell grad and former Taylor Wine Co. intern in 1981 on the spot along Mill Creek known as the frog farm, this iconic Napa winery has decreed, "Wines made to impress rather than to satisfy will ultimately do neither," as well as, "Time's fun when you're having flies." Tank fermented entirely from Rutherford fruit, please remember to "open other end."
Write Your Own Review