Fuoristrada : : Off Road
- Rosato 2015
- Nero d'Avola
- Italy > Sicily
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a refreshingly crisp Tetra Pak rosé with all the city has to offer.
- A trolley tour of Greenwood Cemetery,
- stroll Staten Island's FDR Boardwalk
- or Pitch & Putt the night away in Flushing Meadows.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, cranberry, cherry
- Produced by Monte Bernardi's owner/winemaker Michael Schmelzer, Fuoristrada is Italy's first organically farmed, certified vegan friendly, Tetra Pak wine. Aside from using less energy to produce, less weight and less waste, Fuoristrada donates 1% of sales to 1% For The Planet, which funds non-profits dedicated to the pursuit of environmental sustainability.
Write Your Own Review