Fuoristrada :: Off Road
- Grillo 2015
- Italy > Sicily
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Tetra Pak wine fits your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Put one in your backpack for a park bench lunch
- or in the office fridge (they'll all think it's soy milk.)
- Also, the perfect theater companion. Bravo!
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, citrus fruits, pear
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Originally the workhorse grape for Marsala, western Sicily's Grillo can also be a tasty, lower acidity table wine, as witnessed by Michael Schmelzer's organically farmed, vegan friendly Tetra Pak version. On top of saving energy and waste, Fuoristrada is also donating 1% of sales to 1% For The Planet, which funds non-profits dedicated to the pursuit of environmental sustainability.
Write Your Own Review