Fuoristrada :: Off Road
- Rhone Red 2014
- Syrah, Grenache
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Total team players, match Rhône reds with bistro fare and comfort meals.
- Perfect with steak frites or roast chicken,
- and a good friend to grilled tuna.
- Classic with cassoulet and a top pair with pizza pie.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, red fruits, spicy, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black pepper
- Michael Schmelzer, tycoon of the Tetra Pak, ventures outside of his Italian comfort zone with his first French red, a vegan friendly, organically farmed Rhône blend encased in a perfectly purple 1L package. Fermented in both vat and tank, the zesty cuvée of Syrah and Grenache ages in concrete for 7 months before release. Additive free and reasonably low SO2, too.
Write Your Own Review