Fuoristrada :: Off Road
- Sangiovese 2014
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Packable, portable and imminently potable, always keep a liter of Sangiovese on hand.
- Try portobellos and sun-dried tomatoes,
- impromptu picnics
- or park bench pizza in the afternoon sun.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Produced by Monte Bernardi's owner/winemaker Michael Schmelzer, Fuoristrada is Italy's first organically farmed, certified vegan friendly Tetra Pak wine. Aside from using less energy to produce, less weight and less waste, Fuoristrada is donating 1% of sales to 1% For The Planet, which funds non-profits dedicated to the pursuit of environmental sustainability.
Write Your Own Review