- Moscato Giallo 2013
- Moscato Giallo
- Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige
- White, Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Sweet, tart or savory, aromatic Muscat can rise to the occasion.
- Pair with a peach and cherry crisp a la mode,
- a hazelnut apricot strudel
- or with steamed and spicy Thai mussels and a green papaya salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, honey, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, peach
- Two hours down the autostrada from Innsbruck, in the Adige Valley surrounded by snow-covered Alpine peaks, is Rovere della Luna; home to the Togn family's Gaierhof winery. Their deliciously decadent Moscato Giallo is fermented and aged entirely in steel tanks, preserving and intensifying its bright, fruit-filled flavors. Oddly, Gaiefhof bottles it in a traditional Franken bocksbeutal.
Write Your Own Review