- Hoot Red Pouch 2019
- Merlot, Syrah, Savatiano
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Grab a pouch of red and head for a backyard cookout, a front stoop debate or your partner's couch.
- Match with kefta kabobs, lamb shawarma,
- juicy burgers, eggplant lasagna
- or a corner slice of Sicilian.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, forest floor
- An hour east of Athens, in the town of Spata on Grecce's Attic peninsula, the Georgas Family winery farms 11 acres, planted to Malagousia, Assyrtyko and most importantly, Savatiano, the often under-appreciated indigenous grape of the region. Certified biodynamic, the Georgas employ a minimalist approach with little intervention: wild yeasts, no filtration and little to no added sulfites.
Write Your Own Review