- Savatiano Black Label 2018
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a richly styled, skin contact white with well-spiced dishes; from curries to tagines.
- Pair with a Kerala sambar or chicken madras,
- Moroccan chicken with olives and lemons
- or almond-crusted halibut.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, orchard fruit, salty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, green apple, nutty
- An hour east of Athens, in the town of Spata on Grecce's Attic peninsula (Attica! Attica!), the Georgas Family winery farms 11 acres, planted to Malagousia, Assyrtyko and most importantly, Savatiano, the often under-appreciated indigenous grape of the region. Certified organic and biodynamic, the Georgas support a minimalist approach with little intervention: wild fermentation, no filtration and no added sulfites.
Write Your Own Review