- Pinot Noir Nevermore 2013
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- A rich, but zesty Pinot Noir makes food pairing easy.
- Match with tapas like bacon-wrapped dates,
- a warm spinach, beet, goat cheese and lardon salad
- or smoky chicken enchiladas in a cast-iron skillet.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, licorice
- Gothic is the brainchild of wine guy Josh Nadel (Locanda Verde, The Dutch) and restaurateur William Tigertt (Freemans), created to showcase cool-climate American wines. Produced from grapes sourced in McMinnville, Yamhill and the Amity Hills, Nevermore matures for a year in French oak and should presumably be consumed while pondering over a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore.
Write Your Own Review