- TellTale Rosé 2016
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match Edgar Allan-inspired rosés with gothically-themed dishes.
- Descend into the maelstrom with seared, blood orange-glazed cod
- or grilled chicken hearts (thump, thump, thump)
- and garlic Poe-tatoes.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, cherry
- Gothic is the brainchild of wine guy Josh Nadel (Locanda Verde, The Dutch) and restaurateur William Tigertt (Freemans), created to showcase cool-climate American wines. With fruit coming from top-tier plots in McMinnville, Yamhill and the Amity Hills, TellTale's heart is old-vine Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the historic Hyland vineyard. It's a rosé that will "haunt you day and night."
Write Your Own Review