- Ribolla Gialla 2019
- Ribolla Gialla
- Italy > Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Like wildflowers and creamy minerality? Pair a Ribolla Gialla with everything from fresh seafood to cured meats.
- Ideal with classic antipasti,
- grilled prawns with garlic butter
- and risotto alla zucca.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, creamy, peach, green apple
- Founded as a company and winery in 1997 by then 20 year old, Robert Princic, on the land that his parents and grandparents grew grapes and sold them to local co-ops and other parties, he named the estate, Gradis'ciutta. The holdings now number nearly 90 organically-farmed acres in the communes of San Floriano, Gorizia and Dolegna. Their Ribolla Gialla is tank fermented and remains on its lees until boittling.
Write Your Own Review