- Chardonnay - Viognier 2013
- Chardonnay, Viognier
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match exotically fragrant blends with zesty tropical flavors.
- Pair with spicy crab cakes topped with mango salsa,
- Thai coconut chicken curry
- or sprinkle a little Robertson's over your fish bobotie.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, stone fruits, tropical fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, apricot, peach
- Mining tycoon, avid horseman, stud breeder and keen golfer, Graham Beck established his namesake winery with the intention of validating Robertson Cape wines on the South African wine scene. Sadly, he passed away in 2010. Famous for their sparkling Brut (served at inaugural celebrations for both Mandela and Obama), the Beck still wines are zesty crowd pleasers, too.
Write Your Own Review