- Six Grapes Reserve Porto
- Touriga Nacional, Tinto Roriz, Tinto Cao ...
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A glass of Port puts the exclamation point on the evening.
- Serve with ripe, blue-veined cheeses,
- a bowl of walnuts
- or nibbles of dark chocolate.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, black cherry, black currant, brambly
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, intense, long finish, plum, creme de cassis, chocolate
- The grapes (count 'em - 6) for Graham's Vintage Character blend come from many of the same vineyards (Quinta dos Malvedos and Quinta des Lages) as do their declared releases. Aged 3-4 years, fuller-bodied and deeply fruited, Six Grapes has the intensity, vibrancy and vitality of a young Vintage Port. Amazingly tasty!
Write Your Own Review