- Syrah 2012
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair full-tilt Syrahs with roasted, grilled or long-cooked meats.
- Serve with a succulently braised shoulder of lamb,
- a super-juicy gorgonzola burger
- or smoky Texas-style beef brisket.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, meat, red fruits, smoky, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, leather , raspberry, cherry
- Gramercy Cellars winemaker is Greg Harrington, a Cornell alum and Master Sommelier, who after tasting some Walla Walla wines at a picnic in Brooklyn, set out to create food friendly wines from small vineyards throughout Washington State. Producing both Rhone and Bordeaux style wines, Gramercy was awarded "Best New Winery in America" from Food & Wine Magazine in 2010.
Write Your Own Review